Rules & Regulations
1. Total value of all prizes is $30,299
2. A maximum of 6060 tickets are available for purchase.
3. Ticket price is $25 CAD each or 5 for $100 CAD
4. Valid ticket is receipt and proof of purchase.
5. Only valid tickets are eligible for the draw.
6. Tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases.
7. Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at time of purchase.
8. Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age.
9. Tickets cannot be purchased for or in the name of persons less than 18 years of age.
10. Staff and board members of the Almonte General Hospital Fairview Manor Foundation are not eligible to purchase tickets.
11. The 1st Early-Bird Draw, valued at $1,828, for a BBQ & Utensils, Hip of Beef, and Beer for a Year, will occur at noon, May 6, 2021 at Patrice’s Independent, 401 Ottawa St., Almonte, ON K0A 1A0
12. The 2nd Early-Bird Draw, a Race Care Experience for Two at Calabogie Motor Sport valued at $1,000, will take place noon, May 14, 2021 at the Almonte General Hospital, 75 Spring St., Almonte, ON K0A 1A0.
13. The 3rd Early-Bird Draw, a pair of Field Club Seasons tickets to the Red Blacks valued at $2,904, will take place noon, May 20, 2021 at 2021 at the Almonte General Hospital, 75 Spring St., Almonte, ON K0A 1A0.
14. The 4th Early-Bird Draw, a full suite of Millwaukee Cordless Power tools from Levi Home Hardware valued at $3,682, and the 5th Early-Bird Draw, Millwaukee Cordless Gardening tools from Millwaukee and Levi Home Hardware, a Squirrel Buster Bird Feeder and Seed from GillagilouBird Store, and Hair Cuts for a Year from Mr. Sam’s Barber Shop, total prizes valued at $2,080, will take place noon, June 3, 2022 at Levi Home Hardware, Ottawa St., Almonte, ON K0A 1A0. (The Friday, May 27 prize draw is being delayed because of the severe storm that affected the area on Saturday, May 21 causing power outages, etc.)
15. The 6th and Final Early-Bird Draw, a full set of Calloway Men’s Golf Clubs including drivers, a Calloway Bag, three private lessons and four rounds of golf with cart, all from the Mississippi Golf Club valued at $5,308, will take place 6:30 p.m. June 10 at the Mississippi Golf Course.
16. The Grand Prize Draw, a CFMOTO 600 ATV valued at $13,497 from Throttle Power Sports, will take place noon, June 17, 2022 at Throttle Power Sports, 4692 March Rd., Almonte, ON K0A 1A0
17. All valid tickets included in the early-bird prize draws, including the early-bird winning tickets, will be included in the main draw.
18. Winning ticket number, and name and place of residence of the winner(s) will be recorded and announced immediately after each draw through the event website and social media platforms.
19. Lottery winners will be notified by a representative of the Almonte General Hospital Fairview Manor Foundation. Such notification will include information about the prize claim procedure.
20. Winning ticket number and name of winner will be broadcast by the Pay 4 Dads Hospital Raffle System at www.Play4Dads.ca
21. All prizes will be awarded at the location where the prize was drawn by a representative of the Almonte General Hospital Fairview Manor Foundation.
22. All prizes must be taken as delivered/awarded.
23. The Grand prize ATV must take delivery as awarded at by a representative of Throttle Power Sports and Almonte General Hospital Fairview Manor Foundation. The winner is responsible for insurance from the time of delivery/ownership.
25. Visit www.Play4Dads.ca for list of winners.
26. Direct all enquiries to 613-256-2500, ext. 2610 or firstname.lastname@example.org. In these Rules and Regulations, and in all electronic or printed material related to this lottery:
“Draw” means the random selection of a winning ticket number by the Almonte General Hospital Fairview Manor Foundation through the Play4Dads lottery system;
“Player” means a person who is eligible to participate in this lottery in accordance with the Rules and Regulations;
“Prize” means the consideration or item identified by the Almonte General Hospital Fairview Manor Foundation that is provided to the winner of a draw in return for the purchase of a valid ticket;
“Ticket Number” means a unique numerical sequence randomly issued by the
Play4Dads Lottery System as set out on a Valid Ticket;
“Valid Ticket” means a Play4Dads Lottery ticket issued by the Almonte General Hospital Fairview Manor Foundation that is not void;
“Winner” means the person who is the bearer of a winning ticket and who satisfies all conditions established by the Almonte General Hospital Fairview Manor Foundation to claim the prize;
“Winning Number” means the number of a valid ticket selected as the winner during a draw;
“Winning Ticket” means a valid ticket that bears a ticket number matching the winning number of a draw.
These Rules and Regulations are effective as of April 26, 2022.
Please play responsibly. Ontario Problem Gambling Hotline (866) 531-2600 or visit ConnexOntario.ca.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario LL #RAF1245945